Natural Savings are the complementary answer to the narrowed functionality of modern bank money with regards to the micro-financial sector. By virtue of the latter, borrowers automatically face the hurdles of monetary inflation and currency devaluation, whereas micro-finance institutions operate under the constraints of banking regulation and central banking practices, which often contrast the unfolding of financial inclusion or, in other words, the decrease of the ‘financial... Read More
Tag CloudAlternative B2B Basic-Income Currency biopolitics bitcoin C3 cash CCCs Commons Community Complementary Complex Flow Systems constituency counter-cyclical Credit Cards crypto Curreny Design Digital Ecology of Money General Sentiment Gift green currency History of Money Information Economy Law Micro-finance Ontology of Money P2P philosophy press public Solidarity-backed sustainable finance voucher-like currency
E-ReaderDownload the content of this website so that is easy to print and read on electronic paper.
Get DYNDY in PDF.
- Bitcoin, the end of the Taboo on Money
- Designing the Credit Commons: Autonomist Cooperative Direct Credit Clearing
- Occcu: Occupy Currency – Basic-Income Global Community Currency
- Towards Money as a Common: the Digital-Coin Rule for a Free Society
- Our Future, Our Money: the Design of Currency Systems
- The Solution offered by the Analogy with Process Ecology: CCCs – Community and Complementary Currencies
- The Analogy with Process Ecology applied to Monetary Economics
- How value and affect converge in the information economy