On the 25th of March 2011 hundreds of the revolutionary credit cards were distributed at strategics places around London. Today, the action will join the protests in the city against the public sector cuts caused by the so called economic recession. The Gift Finance is a real alternative, a new model that allows anyone to create money, giving back monetary power to the people. The same people who are victims of the incompetent banking sector. Financial institutions are legally... Read More
Tag CloudAlternative B2B Basic-Income Currency biopolitics bitcoin C3 cash CCCs Commons Community Complementary Complex Flow Systems constituency counter-cyclical Credit Cards crypto Curreny Design Digital Ecology of Money General Sentiment Gift green currency History of Money Information Economy Law Micro-finance Ontology of Money P2P philosophy press public Solidarity-backed sustainable finance voucher-like currency
E-ReaderDownload the content of this website so that is easy to print and read on electronic paper.
Get DYNDY in PDF.
- Bitcoin, the end of the Taboo on Money
- Designing the Credit Commons: Autonomist Cooperative Direct Credit Clearing
- Occcu: Occupy Currency – Basic-Income Global Community Currency
- Towards Money as a Common: the Digital-Coin Rule for a Free Society
- Our Future, Our Money: the Design of Currency Systems
- The Solution offered by the Analogy with Process Ecology: CCCs – Community and Complementary Currencies
- The Analogy with Process Ecology applied to Monetary Economics
- How value and affect converge in the information economy